Assign map coordinates to a WordPress Post and display your Posts on a Google Map! Now with built-in geocoder and polylines for marking pathways or routes.
- Customize infowindow popups (popups on map)
- Custom map markers – 91 included and you can even use your own!
- Geocoding – type in a street address, city & state or country to automatically generate latitude and longitude!
- Polyline – add colored lines to show hikes, routes, walking tours and more!
- Import polyline data from your GPS or use the easy clickable map to create your own data
- Display a map with only posts from a certain category
- Easy shortcode lets you put a map on any post or page.
Free Updates and Support for 1 Year
Your license is good for installation on one website for one year and includes free updates and support. Once the year is over you can continue to use the plugin, but cannot update or receive support without a new license.