Automatically removes a category from a Post on the specified date. Neither the Post nor the category are altered – just removes the relationship.
Use for expiring news, upcoming events, or alerts. Lightweight, easy to use.
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins->Add New’
- Search for ‘BP Expire Category’
- Activate BP Expire Category from your Plugins page
- Download BP Expire Category
- Extract the folder ‘bp-expire-category’ to your desktop
- Upload the folder ‘bp-expire-category’ to your ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate BP Expire Category from your Plugins page.