I offer free consultations, assistance and advice on Twitter and through my chat system. There are a few limitations to what I can offer for free, however, and I’ll let you know when we’re getting into the realm of paid work.
Free help generally is:
- Providing links to resources that answer your questions.
- Suggesting a plugin, script, etc.
- Advising if something is possible.
- Giving my opinion on plugins, scripts, etc.
- Providing steps for you to troubleshoot your code.
We get into the area of paid assistance where:
- I need to actually go on your website to change something myself.
- The question/problem is complex or very broad.
- There is more than one or two problems or issues involved.
You can ask for free help in three ways:
- Via my private chat, accessed by the “Click Here to Get Help” link on the bottom right of my site.
- Via Twitter at my handle @dianeensey
- Via email.
If you are happy with my help, I’ll probably ask you to leave a quick review/rating for my testimonials.