A news ticker can be used for any kind of attention-grabbing headlines. Just in a few moments these are uses I came up with (remember, headlines in the ticker are clickable!):
- Ecommerce site – Displaying new or sale item.
- Blog – Display newest posts
- Events – Display upcoming events
- Fundraising – Display current status and ways to donate
- Restaurant – Display today’s specials
- Recreation – Display current weather conditions
Tickers can also display data from other sites – if there is an RSS feed, it can be included in a ticker easily.
Latest posts by Diane Ensey (see all)
- Tables That You Can Sort and Search - May 24, 2017
- Responsive Newspaper-Style Columns are Easy with CSS - May 23, 2017
- Use Tooltips to Add Context - May 22, 2017