There’s been an item on my to-do list forever: ”Clean Out To-Blog Folder”. When I’m browsing the web or reading my RSS feeds I bookmark stuff I find interesting and want to come back to. And then I never visit those links again.
Today, finding myself with some unaccustomed free time I decided to clean out this catch-all. There is a lot of puzzling stuff in there:
- Introducing The Open Source Course Management System for WordPress Lovers. Maybe I had a client I thought this would work for?
- Lots of BuddyPress related links. I must have been testing it out.
Some responsive web design links (now that I look at them, I think they need to be in List.ly:
- Responsive Navigation Patterns
- A Responsive Design Approach for Navigation
- The top responsive web design problems and how to avoid them
- Scalable Navigation Patterns In Responsive Web Design
But here is some gold:
- A link to a personal bookmark application I set up on my server. I’d forgotten about it. This would be excellent for sharing in-house links.
- A link to my business FTP area. I set up a FTP area to share files? Huh.
- Creating Google Calendar Events by submitting a form. This is actually a great reference and I need to make a post about it.
- WPNuggets, which reviews WP plugins
- 21 Beautiful Examples of Textures and Patterns in Web Design
- 5 jQuery Table of Contents (TOC) Plugins
- Sitepoint’s excellent guide to building WP plugins
- Twitter Bootstrap, which I use quite a bit.
And nearly a hundred jQuery or WP plugins that I wanted to remember. I guess I have some blogging to do!
/* <![CDATA[ */
nRelate.domain = "www.sophrosynelife.com";
var entity_decoded_nr_mp_url = jQuery('‘).html(“http://api.nrelate.com/mpw_wp/0.51.4/?tag=nrelate_popular&domain=www.sophrosynelife.com&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sophrosynelife.com%2F2013%2F01%2Fround-up-of-this-and-that%2F&nr_div_number=2&maxageposts=5256000&increment=0”).text();
/* ]]> */