The first day of each month I post a list of (mostly) tech and business things I’m thankful for.
Happy April 1st! I hate April Fool’s Day because I’m extremely trusting and gullible and get taken in easily. So no pranks here! Just a list of things I was thankful for in the past month.
- Chrome’s “Reopen Closed Tab” feature – saves my butt daily
- TweetDeck – I keep it open on my second screen and can respond quickly to people needing WordPress help
- The “undo” button in GMail – both for sending emails or undeleting ones I just deleted (I get click happy, see #1)
- Skyrim – the best cure for anxiety attacks there is.
- Browser tabs – seriously what did we do without them? Right now I have 15 open.
- Editorial Calendar plugin for WordPress – I’m actually 5 days ahead in blogging with 15 stories in progress!
- ThinkGeek.com, even though their Steam Powered gaming cabinet is an April Fools Joke.
- AngularJs – was able to create a complicated app with ease for a client.
- Feedly – I thought I’d never survive the loss of Google Reader. I was wrong.
- My LG3 phone…at least until the LG4 comes out and I will instantly hate my LG3